The Computer Camp appeared to be a typical Terran summer camp, complete with cabins, a campfire, a mess hall and a swimming pool. The grounds sported a large but peaceful Orcish population, as well as several individuals who appeared to be working on crafting a computer game. In addition to the traditional trappings of the camp, a seer and shops dealing in magical spells were also present.
The people of Earth have no record of the Neptunians in the camp, although its resemblance to Earth's institutions suggests some form of contact.
After the Time Doors closed and the ahistorical timeline became inaccessible, any other information about it is unknown.
- Debbie: an exasperated lifeguard yelling for people to "Get a big grip!"
- Howie The Pest: an irritable individual, demanding to know when Ultima II will be released
- Richard Garriott: a harried programmer, promising that Ultima II will be finished the next day
- Johnathan Ben: an individual inquiring if "This ever [happened] to you?"
Shops and Services
- Richard Garriott himself appears in the computer camp in cabin nine. He hints at the fact that Ultima 2 could be incomplete.
- Rollo, Mary Taylor. "Ultima II Galactic Map of Known Space". Ultima II Manual (Ultima II). Sierra On-Line, Inc.: 1983. Page 13.
- Debbie. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- Howie The Pest. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- Richard Garriott. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- Johnathan Ben. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.