Le Jester was located in the territory of what would be modern Namibia, which (in unaltered history) would likely have been home to the pastoral Khoikhoi ethnic group. In the time line of Minax, however, Le Jester was inhabited by computer programmers, nymphs and oracles. It offered much by the way of magical instruction and mystic council, and a surprisingly badly guarded food store for the aspiring burglar.
The town was seemingly named for what appeared to be a jester grotesquely walled up in a monument in the center of the town. It is presumed that Le Jester vanished from Earth's reality after the death of Minax and the ensuing correction of the time stream.
- Andy Greenberg: a man incredulously asking about software
- Grendel The Bum: an individual praising those who master riddles
- Robert Woodhead: a man muttering about the importance of copy protection
- The Chaste Nubile Nymph: a creature who recommends a journey to the "Hotel California"
Shops and Services
- Robert Woodhead and Andrew Greenberg are the two co-authors of the Wizardry CRPG. They are found, appropriately, in the "Wizardry" shop.
- Andy Greenberg. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- Grendel The Bum. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- Robert Woodhead. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- The Chaste Nubile Nymph. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.