Jimmy Malone, from Savage Empire
When the Avatar visited Dr. Rafkin in his laboratory, Malone was already there, waiting for his appointment to interview the Professor for the magazine. Unfortunately, the whole lab was sent to Eodon shortly after the Avatar's arrival. There, Malone got quickly separated from the group thanks to Darden, and captured by the Disquiqui Tribe, who planned to fatten him up so that he could marry Guoblum, the obese daughter of the Disquiqui's chieftain, Chafblum.
Thankfully, the Avatar saved Malone from this horrible fate (the lazy prisonkeeper, Lerei, didn't care if Malone was freed or not) and he joined the group. Jimmy's notes were very useful for remembering the various tasks they had to accomplish. Also, his camera was needed to free the Great Fabozz.
After the end of the adventure, he returned to Earth and indeed wrote numerous articles about their adventure for the magazine.
- The copy of Ultimate Adventures Magazine that comes with the game is the result of his travel.
- He also is credited as the author of The Savage Empire Cluebook.
- The surname Malone is a reference to journalist Edward Malone, the narrator of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novel The Lost World, one of the primary sources for Savage Empire.
- Three people playing Jimmy Malone were the photographers at HoBLotH II.
- Jimmy Malone. Savage Empire Transcript. Savage Empire. "name, job, camera, Chafblum, Guoblum, Disquiqui, Ultimate Adventures".
|Party Members in Savage Empire|
|Companions||Triolo ☥ Dr. Rafkin ☥ Jimmy Malone ☥ Aiela ☥ Shamuru ☥ Dokray ☥ Dr. Spector ☥ Yunapotli ☥ Kysstaa ☥ Ugyuk|