After Blackthorn turned the Virtues into draconian law, it didn't take long for a resistance to form against him. The Resistance aims at infiltrating and weakening Blackthorn's rule, although open violence also isn't ruled out. The still-free members of the Great Council are all part of the Resistance, as are some of the Avatar's companions.
The Avatar soon learned about the Resistance when Terrance accidentally spoke about it. Once a member of the Resistance, the Avatar actively worked on weakening Blackthorn's rule.
- Jaana: Companion of the Avatar
- Chamfort: owner of the Arms of Justice
- Landon: leader in the Resistance
- Annon: member of the Great Council
- Hassad: member of the Great Council
- Felespar: member of the Great Council
- Fiona: member of the Great Council
How to join
To join the Resistance follow these steps:
- Find Terrance in the Apple Orchard and tell him that you won't turn him in for treason.
- Tell Chamfort that Terrance sent you and he will give you the password.
- The password for the Resistance is "Dawn".