I'm FenyxDragon. As many may have guessed I'm an Ultima fan and in my spare time I like hammering away at this wiki.
I run FenyxBot which to my knowledge is the only bot on this wiki. If anyone needs boring repetitive things done on a lot of pages. I (hopefully) can help you out. The less thinking the edits need and more pages where the edit is needed the happier FenyxBot is.
I'm an admin on here and I can be reached at editablecodex -at- gmail.com
|“||You are further advised to keep a personal journal of your experiences. Make notes of conversations with the good citizens of Britannia. Record information found on signs or read in books or scrolls. Keep track of the location of provisions - items that seem unnecessary at one time may become useful at another. Do not hesitate to inquire of the people you meet about things that you seek. They may hold information vital to your quest.|
|- "Compendium", Ultima VI|
- Game Mechanics
- Ultima V prices - Prices in U5 depends upon the player's stats. We just have them as a static number.
- Chests and what the drop
- What they drop, how much and how often, does what they drop depend on other factors (monster that dropped it, your level, your location, your stats)
- Ultima III
- Ultima IV
- Ultima V
- Ultima IV Dungeon Mapping
macro scripts for U4 reagent mixing
- macro scripts for U5 reagent mixing
- Instructions on getting Emulators working
- My desire for this is a bit selfcentered. Writing up full step-by-step instructions means I'll then have everything on my computer and Android. Or if others help then it'll be easier for me to get them on there. ;) I've always wanted to try out the other ports of the games.
- Apple IIe
- FM Towns