User talk:Browncoat Jayson
I'm just starting a re-read of Lynn Abbey's Ultima Saga, The Forge of Virtue and The Temper of Wisdom. Would anyone object to me taking notes and wikifying the people, places and objects from the series on the Codex?
- Please do! Dungy 12:33, 10 October 2011 (PDT)
Through with Forge of Virtue, and about halfway through Temper of Wisdom. I didn't realize how much there would be that needed added. I've got a list of stuff I need to find a place for. Whew. Fun stuff. I hope everything I've been adding is ok. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong. --Browncoat Jayson 12:25, 22 December 2011 (PST)
You seem to have made a little error when copy and pasting. Please remove your userpage from the Commercial Fiction category.--Tribun 08:28, 15 December 2011 (PST)
- Oops, I forgot the initial colon when linking to a category page. Fixed it up now. --Browncoat Jayson 10:12, 15 December 2011 (PST)
Please note that I just re-uploaded all of these to correct the faded colors and too high brightness. I thought I better tell you after seeing you overwrite the FoV cover.--Tribun 14:28, 23 December 2011 (PST)
Your overhaul of Gargish Alphabet encouraged me to do the same to Runic Alphabet and Ophidian Alphabet, especially finally inserting the lore. I also added a screenshot to your work. Thanks for motivating me.--Tribun 17:46, 12 January 2012 (PST)
- Glad to! I've been wanting to get the gargoyle words into the wiki since I found the larger list of them on UOHerald, just finally got around to doing it. Any reason to expand the Codex is a good one tho! Still have a few things I want to get into that article (mostly the spells in U7 that use Gargish loan-words), but its getting better. --Browncoat Jayson 19:33, 12 January 2012 (PST)
- Btw., I wanted to add a screenshot from a book written in Gargish in Ultima IX (they do exist in Ambrosia) but didn't find one and the game doesn't work on my new PC. Maybe you have more luck.--Tribun 05:41, 13 January 2012 (PST)
- I'll try to get back there. Last time I checked, U9 was still running on my computer, so if I get some time this weekend I'll try to get one.
- I went everywhere I could think of in Ambrosia both before and after the destruction, and all of the books were in English (although with the Gargish infinitive syntax). Are you sure there are Gargish books in U9? --Browncoat Jayson 12:07, 15 January 2012 (PST)
Dark Core Walkthrough
Thanks for finding that. I couldn't find a walkthrough anywhere. Dungy 19:33, 25 February 2013 (PST)
Lord of Ultima
Fenyx4 is setting me up with a separate wiki for Lord of Ultima stuff and suggested I contact you directly since you make a majority of the edits on LoU articles. I would like to ask for your help in maintaining those articles. I assume that you play LoU often, so I would like your help on a project I will be putting together. I will basically be putting together a timeline if everything that happened in the game, basically when all the servers came online, all the crownings, etc.. Eventually, I'd like to turn it into a infographic. Would you mind helping me? William (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Lord of Ultima Wiki on Wikia 09:22, 11 April 2014 (UTC)