Ultima Online: The Second Age
Critical reaction to the game was mixed. The Second Age was given the "Online Role-Playing Game of the Year" award at the 1999 Interactive Achievement Awards. Many reviews criticized The Second Age for not expanding the game enough, especially since gamers were anticipating the 3D MMORPGs EverQuest and Asheron's Call.
Included with the game
The Second Age came with the following items:
- A paper map featuring a map of Britannia in Ultima Online on one side, and a Lost Lands Map on the reverse.
- Ultima Online: The Second Age Playguide.
- Official Ultima Online website
- Most era-accurate and popular T2A shard to date
- The other T2A-like remake website