Ultima IV Reborn
This module attempts to recreate Ultima IV on the Neverwinter Nights engine without adding user-created content, just taking advantage of the content (graphics, monsters, etc) offered by the original game, customized to fit better the Ultima universe.
In 2009, Glanestel Dragon created an updated 1.1.0 version, mostly fixing bugs encountered in the original version, and using feedback provided by people who had played the game. Three more versions, 1.2.0, 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 were relased in 2010, in order to make some bigger changes on the module, to fix some gameplay issues, and to improve the Ultima feeling of the game.
The remake requires a full version of Neverwinter Nights in order to work. The original version is compatible with most versions of Neverwinter Nights patched to at least version 1.3. Versions 1.1 and 1.2 require the Hordes of the Underdark expansion, patched to version 1.69.
- Avatarship, a similar Neverwinter Nights mod, which does add user-created content.
- Ultima IV Reborn 1.0.0 on the recovered Nevewinter Nights Vault
- Ultima IV Reborn 1.1.0 (files only) on the recovered Nevewinter Nights Vault
- Ultima IV Reborn 1.2.0, 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 (files only) on the recovered Nevewinter Nights Vault
- Ultima IV Reborn 1.2.2 on the recovered Nevewinter Nights Vault