From Ultima Codex
Here are some ordinary considerations on how to conduct your own behaviour in The Codex of Ultima Wisdom. The basic rules should be quite simple:
- Try to do what everyone else does
- One of the big problems of cooperation is that people start doing things in their way. Please at least take a look at what other material is around, and try to integrate things.
- Don't try to annoy others
- Just be an ordinary person. Try to resolve things for benefit of everybody.
- Don't be easily annoyed either
- A lot of problems can be avoided by not taking things personally. Work together with people and assume (at first) that people are acting in good faith.
- Don't panic
- The wiki software is robust enough that changes are recorded: if someone somehow manages to mess up an article, don't panic.
Some not-so-obvious rules that are probably worth mentioning:
- In talk pages, forums, and other discussions, please use the signature button (or type four tildes, ~~~~, after your comments). This will make following the discussions easier.