Dungeon Solution for Ultima II
The dungeons and towers of Ultima II are a peculiar lot. Although they are not essential for the Stranger's quest to defeat Minax, they offer a wide variety of gold and other treasure for the brave adventurer. Note that Tools are absolutely needed to get through these mazes.
There is a total of seven dungeons in Ultima 2:
- Dungeon in Greenland (all ages);
- Tower in South America (1423 B.C.);
- Tower in Africa (1990 A.D.);
- Tower on Jupiter (2112 A.D.);
- Dungeon on Jupiter (2112 A.D.);
- Dungeon on Mercury (2112 A.D.);
- Dungeon on Pluto (2112 A.D.).
1423 B.C. tower, 1990 A.D. tower, Earth dungeon, Pluto dungeon
In many ports of the game (e.g. MS-DOS), the dungeon in Greenland cannot be accessed during Pangea age, while in other ports (e.g. the C64) it can be entered normally.
2112 A.D. tower, Jupiter dungeon, Mercury dungeon
- This section is a stub.
|Game|| Ultima II ☥ Ultima III ☥ Ultima IV ☥ Ultima V ☥ Ultima VI ☥ Ultima VII ☥ Ultima VII Part Two ☥ Ultima IX |