Boydon, from Ultima VII Part Two
He was once Erstam's assistant, but then became part of his experiments, much to his displeasure. He was hacked to pieces, with the individual parts still alive. Thankfully, the Avatar managed as part of the experiment to put Boydon's body back together, and with Erstam's permission, Boydon accompanied the Avatar on the quest to restore balance to the Serpent Isle.
- Boydon is maybe the strongest of the companions in Ultima VII Part Two.
- Boydon is susceptible to fire (not to mention cold) and should he die, he will explode, to never walk again. Meaning that he can't be resurrected by the Monks.
- Other characters react to his presence, especially the smell...
- "Boydon" is an anagram for "Nobody".
- Early design documents for Serpent Isle, mentions that Boydon will be destroyed by lightning when the Banes possess Iolo, Shamino. and Dupre, although his head will still talk.