Andreas, from Ultima VI
In Ultima VI, Andreas proved to be a terrible flatterer, lacing all of his conversations with compliments and flowery words. He boasted of his talents as a swordsman, and was willing to spar with the Avatar to demonstrate them, although he hovered a little too close to the Avatar's purse strings during the lesson.
Andreas also accepted money for sexual favors, claiming to have perfected the skills in the world's oldest profession that his sister merely practiced. Asked about the Treasure Map of Hawkins, Andreas told the hero his father had something of the sort, but he knew nothing about it.
The Ultima 6 Project
In The Ultima 6 Project, Andreas and his band wandered in a large circle throughout mainland Britannia, never staying in one place long. After bedding the Avatar, he was willing to hint upon the story of how he and his band had once tricked Immanuelle out of one of her horses.
- Andreas will bed the Avatar in exchange for fifteen pieces of gold, regardless of the hero's gender. Engaging in such diversions will elicit a round of comments from various companions, chiding the Avatar for wasting time with carnal pleasures.
- Technically, Andreas can bed any member of the party if approached in Solo Mode. At least two Ultima humor sites have used this to enforce a zoophillic tryst with Sherry the Mouse.  
- Andreas. Ultima VI Transcript. Ultima VI. "name, job, prof, tale, fuck, trav, swor".
- Doug the Eagle. "Things Your Mother Never Told You About Ultima VI: The Hedgehog Song." IT-HE Software. Retrieved: 2010-10-06.
- Nakar. "The False Prophet Revealed." Let's Play Archive: Ultima IV-VI. Retrieved: 2010-10-06.